Hi Guys! I hope you are well and having a great weekend so far. I'm currently sat on my sofa snuggled up in my dressing gown eating pitta bread and humous ha 8) aren't lazy days just the best?
Today I have a very exciting post for you all as the lovely people over at Clip Hair are giving one of my lucky readers the chance to win a 20" full head of their double wefted hair extensions in the colour of your choice. I was super excited when they contacted me asking if I'd liked to host the giveaway as after winning a set of their extensions myself in a Twitter comp, they have become my favourite hair extensions of all time. They are made from high quality human remy hair and are very easy to use. I actually reviewed my own set not too long ago with before and after photos so if you want to know more about them and see how they look in my hair click here which will take you directly to the post.
So, now for the exciting part. This giveaway is open internationally and is going to be relatively straight forward to enter. The only requirements are that you must be a follower of my blog and have a Twitter account. (If you don't already have one they are very easy to set up and great for getting to know other blogger too). Now that's cleared up all you need to do is as follows ...
1. Be a follower of my blog via GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Follow me on Twitter @k_leexjx
3. Follow @Cliphairlimited on Twitter
4. Tweet about the Giveaway saying 'I just entered @k_leexjx's giveaway to win a set of @Cliphairlimited extensions. Enter here - http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/giveaway-win-20-full-head-of-clip-hair.html'
5. Leave a comment below letting me know you've entered with your GFC name/twitter username and a link to your tweet (so I can check you've done all of the above!) & your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.
The giveaway is open for two weeks from today meaning it will end at midnight (GMT) on Saturday 26th January and the winner will be chosen via Random.org. The winner will then be contacted by myself and Clip Hair via Twitter/email and given the chance to choose their own colour from the Clip Hair website (the colour range is fabulous) and if you have any difficulties in deciding, the guys over their are always happy to lend a helping hand!
A set of these extensions is worth £69.99 and you get 185 grams of of hair (the thickest clip-in extensions I've come across) so don't miss out!
Good Luck Guys!
Lots of Love,